For the September 2019, November 2019 and April 2020 ring deliveries, the Killeen/ Fort Hood Area A&M Club will award a total of 5 ring scholarships valued at $500 a piece. The long term goal of the club is to create an Endowed Ring Scholarship through the Association of Former Students, valued at $25,000, that will help as many local Aggies as possible get their Ring.
To Apply for the Aggie Ring Scholarship:
- Complete the University Scholarship Application online
- On the Eligibility tab of the application, complete question #16: “Will you meet the requirements for your Aggie Ring after the Spring, Summer or Fall semesters?”
- Scholarships & Financial Aid will notify students beginning in April 2019 if they have been selected to receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship.
- If you receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship: Once you meet the requirements, you will need to verify your eligibility and schedule an appointment online to order your Aggie Ring at the Aggie Ring Office.
- If you do not receive the Aggie Ring Scholarship: You may consider applying for an Aggie Ring Loan through the Short Term Loan Office.
- Student must meet the requirements to order an Aggie Ring after the Spring, Summer or Fall 2019 semesters
- Must be at least ½ time enrollment
- Student must be making (SAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Student must have graduated from a Killeen ISD High School and/or live in Killeen, Fort Hood, Harker Heights, or Nolanville
For further information concerning a scholarship application, please contact Scholarships & Financial Aid at (979) 845-3982.